Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Week six writing - the falling sand spheres

 

Week 6 Title: The falling sand spheres 

I went to the beach on Saturday with my friend Emma and we saw these big spherical shaped things while we were walking. I sat on it and fell through it because it was sand. I got a wet bum. We went to a nearby ice cream stall. I got an ice block and emma got a chocolate ice cream with chocolate sprinkles. we went swimming in the ocean. My mum was taking a photo for instagram with a dog filter and she thought that the big circle was a glitch in the filter. Then she looked behind her and screamed. One of them fell on Emma's head but it disintegrated. The next day I found a pile of sand and a broken window. I told my dad and he went to his car to try and fix it. There was a big clump of sand on his car so he had to go into the car wash. We fixed the window and my brother asked where his bird went. We found that Cleo had escaped because there was another one of the circle things on her cage. 


No comments:

Post a Comment